Discover Life as an
NLP Therapist and
Discover Life as an NLP Therapist and Hypnotherapist
10.00am - 4.30pm - 10th November 2012
Double Tree by Hilton, 92 Southampton Row, London WC1B 4BH
Would you like to work with people on their emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing?
Perhaps you already do but you would like to bring new skills of transformation to your work.
If that sounds like you, then we’d love to introduce you to person-centred NLP and hypnotherapy.
We offer the only programme in the UK dedicated to practical NLP therapy integrated fully with hypnotherapy.
You’ve probably already come across NLP and maybe you've noticed how it often goes hand-in-hand with overblown hype about how it’ll bring wealth, fame, happiness and much more in no time at all!
Well, that’s not what we’re about.
We want to show you what NLP and hypnotherapy can really achieve when they are taken seriously and used for genuine therapeutic work.
Used congruently and fully, NLP is an incredibly powerful, robust and flexible approach to creating deep personal change that offers a wonderful form of therapy that truly changes lives.
But what is life like as an NLP therapist? What do you do and how? How do you get clients? What impact do you make?
Well strangely, very few NLP courses ever talk about life after training!
That’s why this day will also help you discover what it means to you when you practise as an NLP therapist. You'll discover what it takes to succeed, the kind of lifestyle you can create for yourself and the impact you can have.
If you want to work with real clients to make a huge difference to their emotional and physical wellbeing with NLP therapy and hypnotherapy, then this workshop is the perfect introduction for you.
You’ll walk out which a clear idea of what being an NLP therapist is all about and if you feel it’s for you then you’ll also know how you can take your next step to a new career and business through our unique full programme.
This is a no-hype, highly informative day where you can discover for yourself the real potential to work as an NLP therapist and to decide if we're the right place to continue your professional journey.
- What NLP and Hypnotherapy are and how they work
- The difference between NLP therapy and the NLP "lite" taught on traditional 8 day courses
- What NLP and Hypnotherapy achieve for clients and the kinds of issues you can work with
- Core transformative techniques you will experience on the day
- What a day in the life of an NLP therapist looks like
- How you can create a financially and emotionally rewarding private practice
- How you can integrate your own approaches and therapies alongside NLP and Hypnotherapy
- How our person-centred approach takes NLP to a new level to work with even the deepest-seated issues
- The content, structure and support of the 6 month programme
- How we ensure you become fully confident in using your new skills with real clients
- The support and mentoring we give to keep you on track
You’ll also hear about our Person-Centred NLP & Hypnotherapy Programme and find out:
What you can expect on the day
The day will be run by the Head of NLP & Hypnotherapy, Peggy Guglielmino, and Nick Bolton, the founder of the school, who between them will take you on a fascinating journey into what it means to become an exceptional NLP therapist and hypnotherapist.
You’ll experience NLP and hypnotherapy processes from a true master of the art and get to ask all the questions you want to learn how this can provide you with the path you want to follow.
Peggy is a full-time NLP therapist and hypnotherapist helping people with a wide range of emotional and wellness issues with a particular focus on helping people to overcome issues such as depression, chronic illness, low self-esteem and anxiety.
Peggy is also our Head of NLP and Hypnotherapy here at the Smart School and when not working with her clients during the week trains our unique Person-Centred NLP & Hypnotherapy Programme.