New Approaches to Coaching: Cognitive Behavioural Coaching
But what is it? What are its origins? What are some of the models it uses? And when is it the right approach to use?
In this webinar, Paul Kensett, Head of Training and Mentoring at the Smart School, gives the lowdown and cognitive behavioural coaching.
Watch the webinar video here:
Filed Under Transformational Coaching
- 2013 beckons! This is our year, what’s yours?
- Can you make a living as a life coach?
- The belief at the very heart of the Smart School
- NLP or coaching? Choices, choices…
- We’re at CamExpo – come and say hello!
- Why do we always have to be different?
- Is transformational coaching just a trendy buzzword?
- Proud to be recognised!
- 4 years old this month – a message to our students
- Parental messages in coaching